Vacancy Technical Consultant
As a Technical Consultant at Primaned, you will support and guide clients in various complex IT issues related to project management. You have a challenging and varied range of tasks.
Your responsibilities include:
- Advising around (cyber) security issues.
- Migration of data between different software systems (on premise to cloud).
- Realisation of interfaces between project controls software and other software systems.
- Solving third-line technical issues around software solutions.
- Advising users of the various software tools.
- Making an active contribution to improving Primaned’s services.
- Finally, you will work successfully and positively with various colleagues, attend internal training courses and be supported in your further development within the field.
Primaned assists organisations in controlling complex projects and/or controlling the entire project portfolio. We advise on a uniform approach, train people and implement professional software. Some 80 consultants currently work at Primaned and this number is continuing to grow! In 2023, they also want to continue to grow in both staff and client portfolio. Primaned employees are driven and ambitious people with a passion for great projects (as well as drinks and fun events)!
- HBO working and thinking level.
- Experience as an IT professional
- Wanting to work on large (international) projects.
- Proactive, critical and driven attitude.
- Very good language skills, both in Dutch and English.
- Very attractive salary
- 30 holidays
- Great development and advancement opportunities
Primaned offers a great position where there is plenty of room to develop your ambitions. Primaned also values the working atmosphere and provides a pleasant working environment.
Our core values are TROTS: (which is a typical Dutch word with the meaning of PROUD:)
- Truly Dedicated
Terms of employment
A challenging position is offered where there is plenty of room for your substantive knowledge and passion for project controls. You have daily contact with top companies in the field of project controls.
This challenging position offers very good working conditions. Besides an excellent salary, you will have access to an iPhone and laptop.
Interested? Do you meet the above profile? For more information about the procedure you can contact Gerbrand van Ommen, Advisor Vooq., phone +31 (0) 10 447 80 90.
Vooq. supports Primaned during the recruitment and selection process for this position and remains involved in the further development of the organization and employees.