We provide advice and training in the field of project control (Project Controls). We process privacy-sensitive information, also known as personal data. For this we use software from other companies.
All personal data is stored digitally and carefully processed and secured. We hereby comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which entered into effect on 25 May 2018. This new privacy law means, among other things, that:
We clearly state for what purposes we process your personal data.
- We limit the collection of the personal data to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- We do not pass on personal data to third parties when this is not necessary to achieve the purposes for which the personal data is processed.
- We always ask you for permission to process your personal data.
- You have the right to view, correct or have the personal data deleted.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
How we collect personal data
At Primaned we store personal data of visitors to the website. The personal data is collected, among other things, via:
- The contact form that is filled in on the contact page.
- Your visit to the website
- The contact form that is filled in at the whitepaper to be downloaded. You will be asked for your explicit consent for the storage of the personal data.
What personal data we collect
Depending on the purposes of storing the personal data, we store the following data:
- first and last name
- title and initials
- company name
- e-mail address
- telephone number
Purposes for the use of personal data
When using the contact form and visiting the website, your personal data will be used for:
- Offering personally targeted information within the website where possible
- Occasionally sending information from Primaned products and services
- Contact the visitor to follow up on the submitted message
- Contact the visitor to carry out telephone sales actions
Primaned uses a third party software to process your personal data for the relevant purposes. We use mail software and hardware and website software. Where necessary, we have included a Data Processing Addendum in the agreement with third parties. The starting point is that the data is well secured, and is only used for processing for the purposes of Primaned.
Right of access, correction or deletion
Because we store your personal data digitally in one place, we can always send you an overview of your personal data that we have collected. We would like to receive changes to your personal data, for example from a new position, company or contact details. Of course, it is always possible for us to delete parts of, or all of your personal data.
You can make your request for correction or deletion of your personal data via the contact information below. This can be done by mail, telephone or post. For the erasure of your personal data, we do ask for confirmation by e-mail or post to prevent us from erasing the wrong data from our system.
Dutch Data Protection Authority
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we would like to have the opportunity to help you further and adjust our policy where possible. If we do not come to an agreement together, you can also file a complaint under the privacy legislation with the Dutch Data Protection Authority
Do you want to exercise your rights, or do you have other questions, comments or complaints? Please contact us at:
Primaned BV, Chamber of Commerce number 24461971
P.O. Box 247
2900 AE Capelle aan den IJssel
+31 10 44 25 177