Vacancy Consultant Project Controls
As a Consultant, you will assist national and international clients with various strategic issues in the field of project management. You will deal with themes such as process optimisation, implementation, training and change management.
Your responsibilities are:
- Performing ‘Project Controls Scans’
- Advising clients on Project Controls issues.
- Training clients on Project Controls
- Optimising and implementing work processes and various software solutions through an Agile working methodology.
- Supervise the change (change management).
Primaned assists organisations in controlling complex projects and/or controlling the entire project portfolio.
We advise on a uniform approach, train people and implement professional software.
Primaned currently employs around 80 consultants and this number is continuing to grow! Also in 2023, We want to continue to grow in both staff numbers and client portfolio. Primaned employees are driven and ambitious people with a passion for great projects (but also for drinks and fun events)!
- Completed WO study and WO working and thinking level.
- Proactive, critical and driven attitude. Commitment!
- Communicative and relational candidate.
- Strong analytical and process skills.
- Interest in the profession of project management or Project Controls.
- Very good language skills, both in Dutch and English, proficiency in German is a plus.
- Willingness to travel in the Netherlands and abroad.
- Working in a close-knit and enthusiastic team with varied work
- Very attractive salary.
- 30 days’ leave.
- Lease car
- iphone and laptop.
- Great development and advancement opportunities.
Primaned offers a great position where there is plenty of room to develop your ambitions. You will advise top companies in the field of Project Controls on a daily basis. Primaned also attaches great importance to the working atmosphere and ensures a pleasant working environment.
Our core values are TROTS: (which is a typical Dutch word with the meaning of PROUD:)
- Result oriented
- Truly Dedicated
Terms of employment
A challenging position is offered where there is plenty of room for your substantive knowledge and passion for project controls. You are in daily contact with top companies in the field of project controls.
This challenging position offers very good terms of employment. In addition to an excellent salary, you will also have access to a lease car, iPhone and laptop.
Interested? Do you meet the above profile? For more information about the procedure you can contact Gerbrand van Ommen, Advisor Vooq., phone +31 (0) 10 447 80 90.
Vooq. supports Primaned during the recruitment and selection process for this position and remains involved in the further development of the organization and employees.