Vacancy Consultant Data Analytics
As Consultant Data Analytics, you will assist clients in translating data into KPIs, reports and dashboards. You will do this for Primaned’s national and international clients.
Within this challenging position, you will deal with the following:
- Working with the client to find the right KPIs and reports to provide insights.
- Translating data into information for all stakeholders within a project.
- Developing Business Intelligence solutions within the field of Project Controls.
- Elaborating dashboards and reports in, for example, PowerBI, SSRS or Oracle BIPublisher.
- Researching the applicability of new techniques in the field of data analysis and BI.
Primaned assists organisations in controlling complex projects and/or controlling the entire project portfolio. They advise on a uniform approach, train people and implement professional software. Some 80 consultants currently work at Primaned and this number is continuing to grow! In 2023, they also want to continue to grow in both staff and client portfolio. Primaned’s employees are driven and ambitious people with passion for great projects!
- Completed WO studies. WO work and thinking level.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive, critical and driven attitude.
- Interest in or experience with data analytics / data warehousing.
- Wanting to work on large (international) projects.
- Knowledge of or experience with tools such as PowerBI, SQL or Python is a plus.
- Communicative and relational skills.
- Very good language skills, both in Dutch and English, command of German is an advantage.
- Working in a close-knit and enthusiastic team with varied work.
- Very attractive salary.
- 30 holidays
- Lease car
- Great development and advancement opportunities
Our core values are TROTS: (which is a typical Dutch word with the meaning of PROUD:)
- Result oriented
- Truly Dedicated
Terms of employment
A challenging position is offered where there is plenty of room for your substantive knowledge and passion for project controls. You are in daily contact with top companies in the field of project controls. This challenging position offers very good terms of employment. Besides an excellent salary, you will have access to a lease car, IPhone and laptop.
Interested? Do you meet the above profile? For more information about the procedure, please contact Gerbrand van Ommen, Advisor Vooq., telephone +31 (0) 10 447 80 90.
Vooq. supports Primaned during the recruitment and selection process for this position and remains involved in the further development of the organization and employees.