Vacancy Advisor Project Management
As an employee of Primaned Project Advice you work on various technical tenders and projects. These are mostly large-scale, multidisciplinary projects in, for example, the Infrastructure, (Ship) construction, Energy, Offshore, Petrochemicals and the Public Sector. Think of the construction of a wind farm, construction of a luxury yacht, building or plant, realization of a new highway, tender support to a contractor combination in winning a large tender or advising on the client side how to manage this tender or execution.
During the duration of a project (of tender and/or realization) you are responsible for collecting information in the areas of time, money, resources and risks. You know how to translate this information into a realistic and insightful planning that gives everyone involved insight into where you stand with the project. You create overview through insight. By gaining practical experience, sparring with your colleagues and various training courses you will also be able to offer advice to our clients. You will gradually shape your own career path by specializing/developing yourself as an advisor in the specialties where your interest lies.
In short: you are responsible for your career path and we offer you the tools you need for this.
Who are you?
- You have a completed WO/HBO education (technical and/or business direction);
- You have gained several years of work experience and/or internship in project environments (pré);
- You like to analyse complex issues and come up with innovative solutions;
- You like to work on a project basis;
- You can be described as analytical, driven, communicative and eager to learn;
- You have an excellent mastery of the Dutch and English languages both in writing and orally;
- You’re in possession of driver’s license B.
What we offer?
Working on large-scale, multidisciplinary projects in various sectors;
- Extensive training program (Primaned Academy);
- Personal guidance and coaching;
- Broad career path;
- Knowledge sharing, team building and social events;
- Close organization where you ”feel at home”;
- Working with experienced, driven and sociable colleagues;
- Good terms of employment including car, iPhone and notebook.