Our customers, internationally (top 500) organisations ask us to support them by managing their projects to a higher level. That's why we are looking for planning engineers.
As planning engineer your are actively involved in advising and guiding the export of various multidisciplinaire architectural, infrastructural or (petro) chemical projects. In this challenging role you will be responsible for the complete project planning and control your use of specialized programs the scheduling proces. Besides applying project management techniques you recommend the project and you are involved with cost and risk of projects. Here you are able to collect large amounts of information from a higher level of abstraction, compress and translate it into a realistic, insightful and clear planning.
- Develop, maintain and analyze network schedules (using specific scheduling tools).
- Maintain schedules during the duration of the project.
- Determination of the priorities within the project.
- Advise management on the conduct and progress of a project.
- Monitoring and checking/ analyzing budgets.
- Translate functional issues to (technical) solutions.
- Attending progress meetings on location.
- HBO+/ WO work and think level (in technical/ managerial direction).
- 2 to 4 years work experience in a project environment.
- Knowledge and project experience with network scheduling and project management techniques.
- Knowledg and experience with risk management methods is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Helicopter view, analytical ability and good counseling skills.
Do you want more information or are you interested, please send your CV and motivation to Primaned Projectadvies or call +31 10 4425177.