Our customers, internationally (top 500) organisations ask us to support them by managing their projects to a higher level. That's why we are looking for Belgium for three planning engineers.
- You manage and support assignments at the customer for a short or long term.
- You are able to set up a network schedule.
- You manage the technical coherence of the project.
- You are able to make progress reports to support the project managers.
- You are able to do risk analysis by using Primavera Risk Analysis.
- You will be a real expert in Primavera software.
- You manage the aspects time, resources and costs.
- Higher education or equivalent based on experience.
- Minimal 3 years project experience.
- You are independent, studious, organizational and a good coordinator.
- You are methodical, persistant, diplomatic and you can manage stressful situations.
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French.
- You have good knowledge of information technology, MS office, project planning software (Oracle Primavera, MSP, Artemis).
- Contract for indefinite period
- Dedicated education will make you a real expert concerning scheduling and risk management.
- Remuneration will be attractive and certainly sufficient to motivate a highly qualified candidate consisting of a competitive base salary.
- An alternating job in a fascinating and dynamic work environment.
For more information or if you are interested, please send your detalis to email@example.com or call +32 3 218 21 35